Since yesterday, I’ve been working hard to observe any unusual behavior occuring whilst in the app. Upon looking at the search bars, I noticed that the “search hint” was missing. This was largely caused by not assigning an intent filter for the activity. After adding one, the hint magically appeared and all is good.

Next, I’ve always liked the idea of adding a night mode to Privacy Helper, after all there is a lot of reading involved and hence a night mode will greatly help whilst reading in poorly lit areas. And so I did and the results so far are very promising.

There may be a few rough edges that still need to be resolved, and so I’ll have to delay further before posting the next build.

Signing out, Saber >_<